Seasoncard Value Tickets on Sale Tomorrow

Just got mine as well, I was far corner level 3 so as long as I am not front row level one I dont care. The big problem was I opened my gob and told the missus how much I had saved. She was not impressed I spent over 500 notes last year.

Got mine too :-) £252 lovely stuff.<br /><br />-- Sat May 08, 2010 8:48 am --<br /><br />We are the paste butty brigade.

Good luck to all of you that have taken this option up. I like my seat too much in the singing section to plump for one so it isn't really for me.

However, does anyone else not think that displaced North Standers should've been given first dibs on the Value seasoncard?

M18CTID said:
Good luck to all of you that have taken this option up. I like my seat too much in the singing section to plump for one so it isn't really for me.

However, does anyone else not think that displaced North Standers should've been given first dibs on the Value seasoncard?

why they are already getiing to pick the best of whats left

plus they are moaning they are getting moved out of seats they like

they'll only moan about the shit seat that they get then

I went down at 9 this morning. All paid for, no guarantees but I have requested to sit somewhere near the back so fingers crossed. It is a bit of a lottery, but I have sat in almost every level in the stadium and there aren't that many bad seats.

To put the offer in perspective it cost me £250 for the entire season. Tomorrow I will probably spend a total of £150 (£45 ticket, £60 train, £45 beer). This is also the same amount that I paid for a season ticket at Maine Road 10 years ago and works out at £13 a match, as opposed to £45 which the derby tickets were priced at a few weeks back.

I'm conflicted. I don't want to give up the prime position in 111, but I don't really want to pay double the price for it — especially when there is no guarantee I can even make a game this season (although it's likely I will).

:/

how long do these value ST last....i take it you cant renew them on a season to season basis or the club restrict it to one season, then at the end of the season you pay the cost of the seat you have or relocate if you can for the next season??

shadygiz said:
how long do these value ST last....i take it you cant renew them on a season to season basis or the club restrict it to one season, then at the end of the season you pay the cost of the seat you have or relocate if you can for the next season??

Thats the thing thats holding me back from getting one, I'm thinking what if the club turn around and just say sorry mate that seat is now 120% than what you paid last season. WTF then?

yeah same here mate...thats why i dont want to take a risk.....my usual ST in111 is now £405 which i was initially struggling to find this month and i was contemplating giving up my seat in 111 to get a value ST @ £250.

but, if i get a value card in say level 3 as an example and the card only runs for one year, the club could rightly then ask me for the price of a level 3 seat.

2010/2011 ST price (111) - £405
Value ST price - £250
2010/2011 season saving - £155

2011/2012 ST price (level 3) - £500+
2010/2011 value ST price - £250 (now no longer available to me)
2010/2011 season increase - £250+

so in essence, what i save next year will be more than lost the year after.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.