Seasoncards 2018-2019

Blue 44: Mine was in the porch but just checked, the box is perfectly ‘engineered’ at 190cm wide x 35cm high and fits through a 200cm x 45cm letterbox.
Thanks mate
My mates went through his letterbox this morning but i returned home to find a card informing me to collect from post office ffs!
my letter box is around the size carver mentioned so I'm ok hopefully

Got mine this morning took season card out and put the tin with last years never unsealed my scarf And won’t this year either.

Anyone else left there scarfs sealed last season.
I haven't touched any thing in any of the previous years stuff....even the shoe laces!

Got mine this morning took season card out and put the tin with last years never unsealed my scarf And won’t this year either.

Anyone else left there scarfs sealed last season.

Why don't you like/use the scarf. Used mine all last season

Why don't you like/use the scarf. Used mine all last season

Cause I have already got a city scarf blue and white one as burgundy and black one they are my lucky scarves so you all can thank me for our trophy haul over the last 7 years ;)

Cause I have already got a city scarf blue and white one as burgundy and black one they are my lucky scarves so you all can thank me for our trophy haul over the last 7 years ;)

OK - keep wearing them:)

Hahaha, thought it was just me. Dug my old scarf bought in ‘73 out of a case in parents loft in 2011 (previous one nicked by some bullying scrote at a match when I was 9). Gave it a wash and we haven’t stopped winning since

No text this time QR, have received texts in the past.

No blue laces, so I can’t even moan about them being different lengths!

Blue 44: Mine was in the porch but just checked, the box is perfectly ‘engineered’ at 190cm wide x 35cm high and fits through a 200cm x 45cm letterbox.

If the dog then chews it up don’t come crying to me
Outrageous!
I’ve just measured my letter box 200x40.
I’m sure the useless **** could have pushed it through with a bit of effort.
No wonder this country is fucked!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.