Seasoncards 2018-2019

Yep just arrived, Royal Mail tracked, wondered what it was as box wrong size to be the new James album I’d pre-ordered.

Load of tat again except book which looks decent. Picture of team coming out onto pitch inside lid, which is same as on back of card. Outer liner holding card has reference to PL champs and Carabao cup.

Not exactly shouting from the rooftops:-

Where the fuck is the expected Gold PL star to pin on the only scarf I take with all the other stars on? Where is the DVD with all last season’s goals on? ( I know, there were so many they wouldn’t fit on). Not even a PL trophy shaped key ring or Carabao cup shaped USB stick.

Typical bloody city, they get your hopes up and then they let you down

In supporter information security notice it says pyrotechnics flares and smoke bombs not allowed then says same again with fireworks instead of smoke bombs.

So, plenty of rags and dippers to throw out then as per usual (not!)

Why are ‘portables chargers’ banned? And which do they mean as you can have portable chargers for lots of stuff.

Yep just arrived, Royal Mail tracked, wondered what it was as box wrong size to be the new James album I’d pre-ordered.

Load of tat again except book which looks decent. Picture of team coming out onto pitch inside lid, which is same as on back of card. Outer liner holding card has reference to PL champs and Carabao cup.

Not exactly shouting from the rooftops:-

Where the fuck is the expected Gold PL star to pin on the only scarf I take with all the other stars on? Where is the DVD with all last season’s goals on? ( I know, there were so many they wouldn’t fit on). Not even a PL trophy shaped key ring or Carabao cup shaped USB stick.

Typical bloody city, they get your hopes up and then they let you down
Thanks

Why are ‘portables chargers’ banned? And which do they mean as you can have portable chargers for lots of stuff.

I have a battery pack for my phone and I’m buggered if they’re having it. Security searches are so poor that they won’t find it. Those wands haven’t found anything including keys, chewing gum etc. Airport security do.

I’m in 93:20 - so a shit scarf, nerdy 93:20 badge and probably a deluxe cardboard box instead of a tin - heading my way in mid August.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.