Seasoncards 2018-2019

The guy who's say next to me for the last 15 years has had his SC cancelled by mistake. Because he hasn't brought it to the club's attention sooner they have told him there is nothing they can do till next season.

What had happened to this is a Fans club?

I guarantee gig goers at the Etihad don’t get the same grief. Beer is ok in the stands, isn’t it? Never been to one at City.

I guarantee gig goers at the Etihad don’t get the same grief. Beer is ok in the stands, isn’t it? Never been to one at City.
Yes, but that's the law, not City. Any other event than football at the Etihad and you can take beer into the stands; at the match we can't even have a beer in view of the pitch, or behind a see-through screen (e.g. exec box or lounge window). By now a club probably could challenge it but it makes it easier to police and control. Technically you can be refused entry or ejected if you've had a few beers and someone in authority thinks you're pissed.
Imagine applying that thinking at the cricket!

My Welsh friends who go to the egg chasing at Cardiff Arms Park say the spectacle is spoilt by beer in the stands and constant trips to the bar.

Me and my brothers season tickets wouldn’t let us in. Flashed up red when tried to enter. Went to the steward with the machine who said they had been blocked. Only usually happens for a couple of reasons and asked if we had issues with our direct debit (we pay them in full)
Got scanned in by another steward. When I rang the club they said it’s becasue we had already gained entry an hour before. (We were both on the met at that time)
They said there’s no chance of someone with a duplicate ticket so will have to see how it goes at the next game

Son still waiting for cityzens card pack to come , have emailed ticket office
Surely they should be out now

there are 5 seats on my row and 4 on the row in front that no one has sat in yet this season in the £299 seats in the south stand.
are people just buying them and not turning up? or has the ticket office fucked up?

there are 5 seats on my row and 4 on the row in front that no one has sat in yet this season in the £299 seats in the south stand.
are people just buying them and not turning up? or has the ticket office fucked up?
A few people around me have been away on holiday for the first two games and some are still away for the next home game. Could be that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.