Seasoncards 2018-2019

After being turned away at the turnstile Apparently id not paid for my son’s or my seasoncard. 1 hour queueing later at the ticket office and appararently I had. Missed the first 1/2 hour and first goal. I'll be getting at least a partial refund on the ticket price... utter fuckwits

Kick up a stink. Get in touch with Lisa Eaton and complain like fuck.

I did a few years ago and got a meal with free drinks in the legend lounge.

Pm if you want her number

Got caught in the ticket and stewarding shambles as well.

Myself and son both North Stand Season Ticket holders . Contacted supporter services this morning to get a paper ticket, in lieu of not having my sons season card (who couldn't make it), expected to be offered an e ticket but was told to turn up at the ticket office.

Duly arrived at 12.45 outside ticket office , by kick off just at front of queue , then the system crashes and for 10 minutes they can't print anything off. Ended up with 2 in the East Stand instead of our usual Sears. All of the entrances apart from D are closed. By this stage there's about 6 of us trying to get to our seats in 209 /10 . One steward sends us to 3rd tier , on arrival sent back down to 2nd tier then told to walk to end of the concourse ,up the spiral across another concourse and then down again by different stewards

Cue the 3 loud cheers and 3 missed goals but at least we caught the Huddersfield consolation

Loads in queue were season ticket holders who couldn't gain entry , with only 10 windows to serve probably 500 people, only 1 entrance open after the kick off and stewards (apart from 1) who had no idea. Hundreds must have missed most or all of the first half

Champions League on the pitch with non league ticketing, stewarding and customer service.

Great performance (well the 60 or so mins I saw) made all the better by the Brighton result

Rant over !!

It’s shambolic. Amateur hour off the field.

Me and my brother who live at different addresses are still waiting for our season tickets ((been season ticket holder for over 30 years) been told we might get then by next Wednesday, fortunately they sent us e tickets so got in OK, but one of the lads sat behind me didn’t get in until 20 mins into the game. The entrance on his ticket was completely different to last season and to everyone else so couldn’ use the normal entrance to get in and was sent to a different entrance which is used for wheel chair users. There were a dozen of non wheel chair users in the queue and the steward asked who should be in tier 2 and normally use entrance E and took all the fans back to entrance E and let them in 20 mins into the game.
Complete farce on behalf of the club again, no wonder the ground look empty when the players come out.

Arrived with 35mins before ko. Waited in line 15mins at Entrance B as normal, my two daughter's got in. My card got rejected. Told by chap at gate I had to go and see customer help chap near gate D who would reprogramm my card for Gate B. Queued again to see this chap. He told me my card was showing as having not been paid for and I had to go to box office, he wouldn't overide it as he had been told not to! Stood in queue at box office there with several hundred other disgruntled blues . Missed KO absolutely no one wanted to help despite pleas for Information. Someone left queue and went and spoke to the helpers who were deliberately standing 50m away. He came back and said if we went to our normal gate we would be let in. I left queue and went back to gate B had to be security checked again. Then told by yet another unhelpful person that I had to go to gate D. Ran to gate D and get another security check. Waved straight through card not even checked this time. Met my daughter's in concourse who were upset and with a show sec chap who said he had been looking for me!. I explained that me and hundreds of other blues had been or still were stuck outside! About to run to our block when the big bald security chap with him shouted come back and made me apologise when i pointed out it was their ie the club's fault. What a jobs worth. Infact pathetic customer service in every department. I will be writing an official complaint to the club. Weve had the same seats in the south stand for years. Eventually got to my seat about 30secs before Ederson played the best assist ever for Aguero.
The bald security guy is a ****.

The bald security guy is a ****.
Agree hes a total power crazed jobs worth. At the end of last sesson he took great pleasure in telling people queuing for food at HT that they couldn't stand in boxes at the end of the queue and they would have to queue elsewhere! Despite them having stood there for 5 or 10 mins doing no harm whatsoever.

93:20 is deffo not worth it.They have screened all the glass views of outside and made it feel like a bunker? HT we went in the bar area at the whistle, 2 queues for food and drink and by the time we got served Silva had banged in his goal :/
Not much 'Premium' about a padded seat and a free programme!
Game was excellent of course, however won't be staying in 93:20 next season.

You can pre order your half time drinks so you just pick them up when you go back in, no queuing

Agree hes a total power crazed jobs worth. At the end of last sesson he took great pleasure in telling people queuing for food at HT that they couldn't stand in boxes at the end of the queue and they would have to queue elsewhere! Despite them having stood there for 5 or 10 mins doing no harm whatsoever.
They’ve lost sight of why the boxes painted on the floor is there for.
They were put in originally so people couldn’t be ‘in view’ of the pitch whilst drinking, which was introduced after Hillsborough, but now they’ve become a catch all for no one to allowed to stand in them.

Had a snotty nosed kid tell me not to stand in one a couple of years ago. I explained, politely, to her why they were there. She said if I dint move she’d have me ejected, lol.
You pay all this money and get treated like a piece of shit.

Anybody ever had a SC relocation once the season has started? Just wondering what the clubs stance on this is?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.