Seasoncards already surpassed last years total

Skashion said:
Nijinski said:
No- don't work at ticket office. I e-mailed them last Sept when they suspended seasoncard sales- "we've sold just over 33,000"...
How do you know how many are left unsold in the family stand now then? Has it been announced somewhere?

-- Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:36 pm --

flipmode said:
If the kids get up singing and the parents don't mind it, I think it could be quite a good atmosphere there next season.

I will, however, stick with my seat in 121 thanking you ;)
Can't be any worse than the atmosphere there last year. Even if you're singing Old MacDonald Had a Farm you're still singing something.
That actually really did make me laugh out loud, funny man.

club 18-94 said:
no more empty seats hopefully. horrible site to see
Average League attendances
2010-11 New Record = Bigger Ground please
2009–10 45,513 (not bad versus 1st season given smaller away crowds)
2008–09 42,887
2007–08 42,077
2006–07 39,997
2005–06 42,856
2004–05 45,192
2003–04 46,384<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:39 pm --<br /><br />
club 18-94 said:
no more empty seats hopefully. horrible site to see
European and Cup nights will see plenty more I am afraid to say

dw7 said:
how much does the HS hold cant be much more to go if they have sold 6k
If you mean Family Stand, or North Stand 8k has been suggested (south stand allocation for visiting Cup fans =6k, but that excludes corner blocks - so 8k will be close)

just a point, if we sell out of season tickets which it looks like we will do and the cup games away fans get an extrac 3500 allocation that means after the south stand has relocated there will only be 3500 match day tickets going to city card holders, there going to be very lucky to get tickets for the big games

marco said:
just a point, if we sell out of season tickets which it looks like we will do and the cup games away fans get an extrac 3500 allocation that means after the south stand has relocated there will only be 3500 match day tickets going to city card holders, there going to be very lucky to get tickets for the big games
Who says there will be a cap for season tickets? We assume there will be because there was in the past, but they could just carry on selling them?

Last season away fans got 2,600 seats

Will be like the 1st season at COMs, and so it should be.<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:59 pm --<br /><br />
marco said:
Who says there will be a cap for season tickets? We assume there will be because there was in the past, but they could just carry on selling them?

Will be like the 1st season at COMs, and so it should be.

Marvin said:
marco said:

no they wont carry on selling them beacuse if we sold season tickets to everyone then where would the south stand relocate to, there would be no seats available if all the other season tocket holders claimed there seat, so def a minimum of 3500 would have to be available

marco said:

no they wont carry on selling them beacuse if we sold season tickets to everyone then where would the south stand relocate to, there would be no seats available if all the other season tocket holders claimed there seat, so def a minimum of 3500 would have to be available
Yes, I've just seen the other thread and recognised that. We can't sell any more than 47k minus corporate minus 6k South Standers to ensure that South standers can relocate in the event of a big Cup game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.