Seasoncards arrived :)

Timmmmahhhh said:
I'm a loser, I am 29 and wearing the wrist band.
I just tested the strength of mine. It wasn't very strong and is now almost as useless as it was before.

Apart from the card wallet - which is a good idea for speeding up the queues in City Square, it's a shit package. Who wants to open something they've paid six-hundred and odd pounds for to be nagged into sitting down. Both comically ironic and irksome that it comes on the same leaflet where it tells us what a great relationship the club has with the fans. What was the biggest strain on that relationship last year? The club telling people to sit down, it near kicked off a fucking riot against Villa when they got heavy-handed with the old gent in 109.

The postman just delivered 3 platinums to my house. I think the postman was more relieved than me! He had been warned ;)

SWP's back said:
shadygiz said:
still not got mine, paid for 7 weeks ago ;(
I got one last week and another arrived today so they are just sending them out in batches. I wouldn't worry too much.

That seems to be correct. I received my Platinum last Friday but my son's hasn't arrived yet, even though I paid for both at the same time.

As a guide, check on your own My Account page on the OS - my points were updated 24/7 and the card arrived 27/7. My son's points were updated today so I would expect his to arrive within a day or 2.

Don't panic guys !!

SuperBlue302 said:
has anyone here recieved their gold membership or am i right in thinking that all the platinum memeberships have been sent out first?

I'm Gold and still haven't had mine yet, i think the Platinums get deliverd before the Golds do.

MCFCpassion said:
SuperBlue302 said:
has anyone here recieved their gold membership or am i right in thinking that all the platinum memeberships have been sent out first?

I'm Gold and still haven't had mine yet, i think the Platinums get deliverd before the Golds do.
Platinum and still waiting but patiently. Might do something about it by Aug 16th.

my dad has got his season ticket but i am waiting for my season ticket

geoffchall said:
MCFCpassion said:
SuperBlue302 said:

Platinum and still waiting but patiently. Might do something about it by Aug 16th.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.