Seasoncards arrived :)

meldrew said:
I got value gold and mines still not here yet, im sure my girlfriend may be hiding it from me though, she is a rag after all!

yours has been posted royal mall 10th class it takes a trip via india railways first on the roof ofcourse, should reach you the morning of the 18th

marco said:
meldrew said:
I got value gold and mines still not here yet, im sure my girlfriend may be hiding it from me though, she is a rag after all!

yours has been posted royal mall 10th class it takes a trip via india railways first on the roof ofcourse, should reach you the morning of the 18th

Cheers, great help! With my value gold though, will I be looked down upon by the platinum, even gold season ticket holders?

Stunned. Gobsmacked.
For the first time in God knows how many years, my card has arrived before it is needed.
I'm at a loss now, what do I do with the time and money I spend every summer racking up my mobile bill on hold to the ticket office, and taking time off work to sort and queue up for paper tickets?
Nice package to be fair. Better and more useful than last year. The champions booklet is a nice touch.

meldrew said:
marco said:
meldrew said:

Cheers, great help! With my value gold though, will I be looked down upon by the platinum, even gold season ticket holders?

i'd paint it platinum then you can walk aroud mary ds with it sticking ot of your shirt pocket

I haven't got the time to browse the entire thread but can any tell me whether Superbia members get their Seasoncards hand delivered by Mike Summerbee?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.