1x season card
1x black "real leather" card holder
1x pen
1x #TOGETHER wrist band
1x gold star pin badge with "champions" embossed
1x program guide to last season.

No DVD though?

fat boy blue said:
Anyone got Value Gold yet . Bet we get allsorts of stuff .hopefully some Binoculars
yeah value gold will get allsorts.....
bassettsliquoriceallsorts.jpg

fat boy blue said:
Anyone got Value Gold yet . Bet we get allsorts of stuff .hopefully some Binoculars
You get a special recording of Jeremy Kyle staring De Jong, Ben Arfa and Alonso. A haggard-looking granny also gets DNA results to see if Rooney is the father of her baby.

I didn't get a DVD either.

That booklet is a triumph of style over substance, too.

Noone cares about the full set of match stats from games last August. They should have got fans to contribute their personal memories of the season. It would have been simple to do, interesting, emotional and worth reading. It would have fitted the concept of a "Membership pack" and all this "together" shite they are peddling.

As it is it's 100 pages of useless, worthless stats, the odd soundbite written in poor English and hackneyed images that I glanced through in about a minute.

Someone in marketing has missed a trick there. What a waste of money.

Skashion said:
fat boy blue said:
You get a special recording of Jeremy Kyle staring De Jong, Ben Arfa and Alonso. A haggard-looking granny also gets DNA results to see if Rooney is the father of her baby.

Dangerous......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.