Seasoncards arrived :)

Mine has been sent to my old address so soon as 9am arrives i shall be going to either a) pick my package up from the new tennants. B) find out the new tennants are reds which could possibly lead to option C. C) have a fight or make a few threats towards the new tennants

My platinum came yesterday, my mums arrived a few days before it.

Have watched the DVD that comes with the membership pack about 5 times already.
It's absolutely brilliant.
How good are the extras on it!?
Far better than the end of season review in my opinion.

Not too fussed about the pen, wristband, card holder thing.
The car sticker that was included could have been a bit better, but it does look cool surprisingly.
The booklet is Ok too.

Chill out Gaz, probably just a glitch or something. Your welcome to have mine mate now ive finished watching it, just drop me a pm with your address!

I take it the cards the DVD? I've fed it into the slot drive but nothings happening. Do I need to update Windows?

Putting in grass from the QPR game was a touch of class. Was this for Superbia only?

southstand117 said:
The DVD is the fantastic anyone who hasn't received one needs to get on the phone ASAP. I'm gonna copy it then put it in ebay

Sure the staff at the club are going to love this advice lol...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.