Seasoncards arrived :)

laserblue said:
so another bunch of lucky bag tat like last season.

sorry but i can't imagine anybody over the age of 8 being impressed by or even wanting these 'freebies'. most people i know binned them upon receipt last season.

Catologued and archived mine from last season! And that lovely little REAL LEATHER wallet for the ticket? Wow! Yer'd pay a pretty penny for one of those in TK-Max! Another bargain, but why wasn't Aguero with shirt swinging round over his head at 94:25 one of the piccies!

Had a good look through mine now and there is definetly no DVD. I think it is only younger Blues who are getting those as my pack had a Super 8 cine film of the season and an 8 track stereo cartridge recording of the QPR match commentary.

Mine and the missus' gold cards arrived this morning but tge little 'uns is still in transit. Can't really complain about the 'goodies' and I thought putting a lock of Spanish Daves hair in was a nice touch.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
My platinum arrived nearly 10 days ago...My lads gold is no where to be seen.

Not a happy boy!
Same as mate, still waiting for C/Shield tickets too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.