Seasoncards arrived :)

mancitygaz said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
My platinum arrived nearly 10 days ago...My lads gold is no where to be seen.

Not a happy boy!
Same as mate, still waiting for C/Shield tickets too.

When did you order them mate? I've had mine for a few weeks now. Contact the club mate

mancitygaz said:
My platinum arrived nearly 10 days ago...My lads gold is no where to be seen.

Not a happy boy!

When did you order them mate? I've had mine for a few weeks now. Contact the club mate
Ordered them ages ago, was going to leave it until Wednesday but think I'll give them a bell today now. Cheers.

mancitygaz said:
mancitygaz said:

Ordered them ages ago, was going to leave it until Wednesday but think I'll give them a bell today now. Cheers.
Ordered my CS ticket a week ago, not had it through yet either.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
laserblue said:
so another bunch of lucky bag tat like last season.

sorry but i can't imagine anybody over the age of 8 being impressed by or even wanting these 'freebies'. most people i know binned them upon receipt last season.

Catologued and archived mine from last season! And that lovely little REAL LEATHER wallet for the ticket? Wow! Yer'd pay a pretty penny for one of those in TK-Max! Another bargain, but why wasn't Aguero with shirt swinging round over his head at 94:25 one of the piccies!

just come in from work and mines arrived (gold ), my 4 year olds.. hasn't come though,its his first.

im a bit surprised like you say there isnt a photo of aguero celebrating the winner .yet theres one of pab-zab celebrating his goal

no dvd in my pack either,but the signed mancini scarf more than makes up for it !

c/mon city

Pieblue said:
Had a good look through mine now and there is definetly no DVD. I think it is only younger Blues who are getting those as my pack had a Super 8 cine film of the season and an 8 track stereo cartridge recording of the QPR match commentary.

They vary the package to suit your age. I didn't get postcards - I got slides.

Has anyone had a child's season ticket through yet. Ours have all come apart from the lads - and he isn't happy!

earlier (not today) i called up to the customer service team at the etihad stadium and they said the order the cards would be received would be superbia adult, platinum adult, gold adult, then superbia child, platinum child, gold child, and the blue membership cards would be sent out by a different company, that why a few blue members have their membership cards before other seasoncard holder

Anyone who clogs up the club's phone lines chasing their ticket is a selfish bellend.

There have been automated messages on all club phone lines as soon as you ring for weeks now trying to prevent this by saying "your season ticket may not arrive until 10th August so please do not phone".

I don't see why people get into a bloody tizz. There's two weeks to go.

Didsbury Dave said:
Anyone who clogs up the club's phone lines chasing their ticket is a selfish bellend.

There have been automated messages on all club phone lines as soon as you ring for weeks now trying to prevent this by saying "your season ticket may not arrive until 10th August so please do not phone".

I don't see why people get into a bloody tizz. There's two weeks to go.

Plenty of time yet. Some people have no patience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.