Seasoncards arrived :)

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
BlackSam16 said:
can someone please post a picture of their child's under 16's gold membership gift pack, and i was just wondering for gold under 16's do they get as separate gold card for city kicks and another for the season card ?
Thanks
Card is the same as normal gold with City Kicks in the corner here is the pack

2012-08-07112800.jpg

Thanks, does it come in a box, and how does it get delivered, is it in like a plain white bag ?

BlackSam16 said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:
BlackSam16 said:
can someone please post a picture of their child's under 16's gold membership gift pack, and i was just wondering for gold under 16's do they get as separate gold card for city kicks and another for the season card ?
Thanks

2012-08-07112800.jpg

Thanks, does it come in a box, and how does it get delivered, is it in like a plain white bag ?
Grey postbag so if anyone gets a missed delivery card next few days chances are its their kids members packs

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
BlackSam16 said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:

2012-08-07112800.jpg

Grey postbag so if anyone gets a missed delivery card next few days chances are its their kids members packs

my kids are over the moon. Arrived this morning

I don't understand why we get a wristle band?? Why not knock some money off the shirt? Or every season ticket holder gets half price food or drink on the first game.

southstand488 said:
I don't understand why we get a wristle band?? Why not knock some money off the shirt? Or every season ticket holder gets half price food or drink on the first game.

I bet they didn't cost that much. Half price for that crap food!!! Drink maybe but they would make a loss - those goodies cost way less than the discounts being asked for

southstand488 said:

I suspect a few thousand wrist bands cost roughly the same as a pint

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.