Seasoncards arrived :)

toffee balls said:
BlackSam16 said:
anyone still waiting for their child's under16's gold seasoncard ?
yep

e mailed the club today

still waiting for mine, sitting in front of the letter box religiously lol waiting for the post man to come, hopefully it will come in the next few days. Amen<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:59 pm --<br /><br />To be honest, i don't even know why they wont even send it through recorded delivery when they know that there are some dodgy postmen out there, if they didnt want to send it through recorded delivery, they could have got people to just pick it up the ticket office at the ground

My son's season ticket arrived today (about a week after mine) and you'll understand why they have sent them at different times when they arrive. The "City Kicks" stuff inside (bag, cap, drinks bottle etc) made the parcel much bulkier and arrived at a different time than usual postman time.

A decent pack with some good stuff for the kids - not as good as my leather season ticket holder though ;-)

for anyone who received and under16's gold membership gift pack, is it obvious that its from man city and it contains a season ticket, and does it fit through the letter box ?

Still nothing on my Platinum. A Gold in our house arrived late last week though.

BlackSam16 said:
for anyone who received and under16's gold membership gift pack, is it obvious that its from man city and it contains a season ticket, and does it fit through the letter box ?

It's not obvious it contains a season ticket unless the people checking know about it. The address label does say Etihad Campus.

When i saw the package and it was addressed to my child, I guessed but was suprised how it arrived and with the goodies that came with it. It could fit through a letter box but will need to be pushed through. They knocked at the door when ours were delivered

crystal_mais said:
BlackSam16 said:

It's not obvious it contains a season ticket unless the people checking know about it. The address label does say Etihad Campus.

When i saw the package and it was addressed to my child, I guessed but was suprised how it arrived and with the goodies that came with it. It could fit through a letter box but will need to be pushed through. They knocked at the door when ours were delivered

was your child's pack heavy, how heavy was it ?

No, a kids package won't fit through letterbox due to the drinks bottle.

I got my platinum last week and lad's came through today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.