Seasoncards arrived :)

Carl_Man_City said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
BlackSam16 said:
01614441894, option 1 then option 3, why u calling now though, they said monday the 13th of august is when to call back, children seasoncards have only just been sent out recently and yesterday was the first day of when children received theirs, just wait till monday, but im sure you'll get it before then

I wont ring til Monday but just wanted the number. I am waiting for an 18-21 for the lad

most 18-21 are still waiting

My 18-21 came the other day

My sons Turned up today. Water bottle, cap, bag, wristband and a magazine. He's very pleased with the stuff

foreverablue18 said:
Still waiting for mine to be delivered...

me too, when i called them today, they said not to worry, because they are still sending them out, the last day for them to post them out is friday, so we need not to worry, lets commit it into the the hands of the Lord Jesus o:)

MCFC BOB said:
peoffrey said:
MCFC BOB said:
You seem excited.

First time it's happened?

He's been registered on this forum longer than you.

Don't think my joke came across.

The day you tell a joke is the day I don't get out of bed because Scarlett Johansson has handcuffed me to it. Get back to walking around Afflecks Palace with little intention of buying anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.