Seasoncards arrived :)

peoffrey said:
MCFC BOB said:
peoffrey said:
He's been registered on this forum longer than you.

Don't think my joke came across.

The day you tell a joke is the day I don't get out of bed because Scarlett Johansson has handcuffed me to it. Get back to walking around Afflecks Palace with little intention of buying anything.

147814.gif

Seosa said:
peoffrey said:
MCFC BOB said:

The day you tell a joke is the day I don't get out of bed because Scarlett Johansson has handcuffed me to it. Get back to walking around Afflecks Palace with little intention of buying anything.

147814.gif

Inevitably reciting quotes he doesn't understand to his floppy haired mate and also regretting the day he told us all how much he missed his Girlfriend as she'd dared go on holiday without him.

peoffrey said:
MCFC BOB said:
peoffrey said:
He's been registered on this forum longer than you.

You're a prick or acting like one anyway.

mcfcliam said:
peoffrey said:
MCFC BOB said:

You're a prick or acting like one anyway.

Well, it takes one to know one, Liam. Find me the day I started a thread to show everyone my new haircut or expected sympathy from working class Northern Lads because my girlfriend had dumped me and I'll begin to take you seriously.

Rob's Parents pay for his Seasoncard. Let's wait and see if he ever manages to afford his own.

Who cares who pays for his sc? Want a dick waving contest over how much money someone has, do it with someone your own age, like me.

Ignore him bob, you're a sound lad.

SWP's back said:
Who cares who pays for his sc? Want a dick waving contest over how much money someone has, do it with someone your own age, like me.

A sound Lad who, at one point, was the biggest laughing stock on here? I do correspond with him etc. Recommending music and downloading the My Juliet EP.

If you claim you have all the money you need and are well connected then why don't you go out and enjoy your life as opposed to pounding away at the keyboard night after night after night? I can't think of anyone who talks themselves up more than you do. Perhaps Didactic but everyone knows he doesn't actually exist.

peoffrey said:
SWP's back said:

A sound Lad who, at one point, was the biggest laughing stock on here? I do correspond with him etc. Recommending music and downloading the My Juliet EP.

If you claim you have all the money you need and are well connected then why don't you go out and enjoy your life as opposed to pounding away at the keyboard night after night after night? I can't think of anyone who talks themselves up more than you do. Perhaps Didactic but everyone knows he doesn't actually exist.
You miss the point, why take the piss out of bob having no money and not buying his own sc? Why do you get off on that?

As for your nasty words, *sob* I'll live. I get on just fine.

Has blacksam16 card turned up yet? I don't know if he's mentioned it but he's still waiting.

SWP's back said:
peoffrey said:
SWP's back said:

You miss the point, why take the piss out of bob having no money and not buying his own sc? Why do you get off on that?

As for your nasty words, *sob* I'll live. I get on just fine.

get a fuckin room you two

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.