Seasoncards arrived :)

MadchesterCity said:
mcfc2607 said:
I think my post man is avoiding my house, haven't had post in 3 fecking days

same here how annoying

It will all end up at my house like all the other post I get here for houses on the other side of Manchester.

kiam06 said:
Opened packet put card in wallet binned the rest. End of thread.

the_end.jpg

laserblue said:
so another bunch of lucky bag tat like last season.

sorry but i can't imagine anybody over the age of 8 being impressed by or even wanting these 'freebies'. most people i know binned them upon receipt last season.
Why bin them? That's gay.

I gave the "goodies" to my nephew who was so excited he ran into a table.<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:17 am --<br /><br />
kiam06 said:
Opened packet put card in wallet binned the rest. End of thread.
You are the biggest ever blue though.

The card wallet is handy. It's real leather for a start and not some piece of plasticy rubbish.

Ideal for Match day, season card and cashpoint card in new wallet, no need to take normal wallet and risk losing it drunk (would'nt want to lose my peppa pig fan club card.)

OxBlue said:
The card wallet is handy. It's real leather for a start and not some piece of plasticy rubbish.

Ideal for Match day, season card and cashpoint card in new wallet, no need to take normal wallet and risk losing it drunk (would'nt want to lose my peppa pig fan club card.)

The card wallet sounds good, I'll keep that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.