Seasoncards arrived :)

Hope the postman isn't a rag and binned it! I usually get mine by end of July latest, and it aint there today?

Mine is being delivered to my mates house and he's on holiday for another week, so don't know if it's been delivered or not. Tbh I'm not arsed if it hasn't I'll just collect it at the ground on the day of the Southampton match, no point worrying over fuck all.

Same as last year, got mine a few days into the melee, my gift pack's gone straight on eBay, for some lucky kid to get it for Christmas :)

That book was awesome, I had a flick through it in bed today and it made me smile again, but I'm just not into collecting memorabilia, I have enough junk in my trunk.

Stretford Born Blue said:
For those who are Platinum, what colour pin badge did you get? mine was gold, thought it would be silver like last year??

Are these to become collectibles ? Last years had "without a dream in my heart" on it. This years has "Champions" and "13:05:2012". I hadn't even noticed with my old man eyes until the lad pointed it out.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Last years had "without a dream in my heart" on it.

??????????? Mine just had 2011 2012 on it, maybe different parts of the ground have different sayings on them, can't se it though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.