Seasoncards to be sent out. Paper tkts possible for Watford

My dad personalised his with a picture of my sister who we lost to cancer two years ago for the same reason you have your dad on yours. Hoping that it has been personalised.

Fingers crossed for you mate, the bastard Big C took my Dad as well. There must be plenty of Blues who'll use the personalisation as a tribute to lost loved ones, so for the club to get it wrong turns what should be a great idea into a negative issue for supporters. City Circle has a similar feel to it..

Received a text message myself this morning from Royal Mail telling me they had the package and would try to deliver it today. I went down the personalised route too, although not for anything as personal as a lost loved one (just a picture of me with the FA Cup, plus Mike Summerbee), given what's been said on this thread previously I'm not holding out much hope for the personalisation to have been applied!

Received son and daughter's cards today. Both were personalised. Both really good.

I got my text at 7.00 am this morning then at 11.05 got another one saying it had been delivered just about a minute and a half before the postman knocked on the door to deliver it (he was also delivering something that wouldn't go through the letter box!!) When I said I had had the text he said yes, I have just scanned it in at the van. It was personalised as well. :-) The card not the text! ;-)

Still waiting. Went Premium this season. They said I couldn't personalise it as the it would be a commerative special. I had a photo of my son,who we lost 2 years ago on last seasons.Suppose I will have to take both with me this season.

Still No email, no text.

Ticket office just told me the 7th deadline is not going to be met for everyone and it could be next Friday before all have been received. If not received by Thursday to ring them and they will issue a paper ticket for Chelsea!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.