Seasoncards to be sent out. Paper tkts possible for Watford

When is the 7th? Thought so.

Been to the club shop this morning so nipped up to the ticket office to check if all season cards had been sent out as mine hasn't arrived and was told still being sent out till Tuesday next week and If not received by then phone the ticket office who will track yours.

At last ! It's arrived, no damage & personalised just as I requested - can't believe they got it right, especially after all I had heard from others that theirs hadn't.
The text to say it had been delivered arrived about 30 seconds after it landed on the hall mat !

Been to the club shop this morning so nipped up to the ticket office to check if all season cards had been sent out as mine hasn't arrived and was told still being sent out till Tuesday next week and If not received by then phone the ticket office who will track yours.
How do you ge into the open training session then if you haven't received the season card that you have credited it to.

Lucky number slevin and it's gone carlito's way! However I'm at work the missus is to. Just got a text saying it's been delivered. That follows an earlier text I received saying its on its way. No idea as yet as to weether it's personalised or not and what condition it may be in. My letter box isn't very big. The excitement has made me miss the nail and thwack my thumb. Ha ha.

As crap as City can occasionally be with ticket organising etc they'd have to be particularly fecking useless to send seasoncards out in packaging that couldn't fit through a standard letterbox! It's a card which people will need in about a weeks time, do they really want thousands of them being taken to random post offices around the country waiting pickup because the box was too big to be delivered without anyone being at home? It'd just result in the ticket office having to deal with hundreds of emails/telephone calls from fans unable to get at their ticket before the Chelsea game and wanting replacements!

Last years citizens cards came in a large box that was bigger than a letterbox (with a scarf inside) hence the post.

Lucky number slevin and it's gone carlito's way! However I'm at work the missus is to. Just got a text saying it's been delivered. That follows an earlier text I received saying its on its way. No idea as yet as to weether it's personalised or not and what condition it may be in. My letter box isn't very big. The excitement has made me miss the nail and thwack my thumb. Ha ha.
The box it comes in is less than an inch thick it will easily go through a standard letter box

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.