Seasoncards to be sent out. Paper tkts possible for Watford

They took my card off me and then let me in manually... I was assuming that they would now send me a new card, think I will double check with a phone call. Does anyone know how this shambles happened in the first place and how many are affected?

Last week I posted that Id received 2 season cards for myself.contacted supporters services...the 1 they told me was correct and activated was the 1st one Id received....I have an 8 year with me ...on sunday going in N1 my son went first no probs....then my card did nothing before I could say to a steward my card aint working she put her card in and I went in...yesterday I went to the ground ( ticket office ) and explained all this...they took both my cards off me and said they post new ones,gave me paper tickets for the Watford game just incase there's another problem !

Had a reply from customer services , they are to reprint my seasoncard and have promised an update by Friday . Looks like problem lay with the cards issued rather than a failure to validate them in advance of the game

I called at Ticket Office today, and they issued me with a paper ticket for Watford game, in case my replacement season card doesn't arrive in time.

So had an email off the club saying another paper ticket will be issued for Watford for my daughters seasoncard because of issues getting into the ground with the first one. I wouldn't mind but they didn't even bother sending her seasoncard at all !
Three out of four arrived and one of them wasn't activated so now we are getting 2 paper tickets.

Last edited:
E mail from city on Wednesday promised an update by 5.30 today . Guess what ? Yep no further information no update nothing nada ! Looks like the ticket office covering themselves in glory again . Anyone any idea wtf is going on ?

The email I received today said a few had problems with seasoncards so they will issue me with a paper ticket for Watford, I replied saying I didn't have any issues with my card ,because I haven't even received it yet.

The email I received today said a few had problems with seasoncards so they will issue me with a paper ticket for Watford, I replied saying I didn't have any issues with my card ,because I haven't even received it yet.

Exactly the same for me with my son's ticket. Says the paper one will be here by Thursday! I can feel another visit to the ticket office on Sunday coming on!!

Exactly the same for me with my son's ticket. Says the paper one will be here by Thursday! I can feel another visit to the ticket office on Sunday coming on!!
Same with my daughters. Never even received it in the first place

Looks like our SCs are getting reprinted. I've just received an email about paper tickets for Watford, and followed by a reprinted SC for the rest of the season. Anyone else?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.