Seasoncards to be sent out. Paper tkts possible for Watford

Season ticket finally turned up on Friday (reprint), then Saturday morning a paper ticket turned up as well.
Can't wait now, bring on the chavs!

Well you're an idiot then. You should be screaming the place down. It's appalling customer service. What's the standard of players we watch got to do with that?

The comment, although not eloquently put, was in reference to complaining to the newspapers.

Got a text at 6am saturday saying it had been dispatched and then another to say it arrived at 12, which it had.

Managed to get in after a small delay, which was excellent considering it was the first match. So glad I did not scream the place down as the ticket arrived prior to the game so any
complaining and hiss fits would have been wasted.

Really hope everyone else had the same experience. Quick note to the atmosphere in level 3. Fantastic today.

Last edited:
Anyone else receive a SC that isn't activated ?
Yep .. there was quite a few where I was ... one guy with a machine trying to sort out loads of people .. finally gave up and let everyone in
I suppose ill have to be on the phone tomorrow to get it activated

Mine wasn't activated either. Had a card for the same seat since they first came out.. it was a shambles trying to sort it, the one guy who,eventually let me in said he had 300 and there were at least 50 still in his queue. All around the ground there must have been thousands. Poor leadership trying to sort it. Outside B they kept us waiting for 20 mins as the handheld devices weren't working. We were then told the cards would work in K, so walked around there and no luck. Then had to queue again for about 30 minutes when I eventually got to the front of the queue took my card off me and let me in manually... Poor start to the day, good job we had a good finish..

Walked past the south stand at 3.30 and there were thousands queuing outside, although it seemed by unveiling time that it was mostly full

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.