Seasoncards to be sent out. Paper tkts possible for Watford

Postie here I won't get your flappers out just yet we seem to be getting a steady stream of them thru the office. They must be sending them out in batches. Will let you know when they start drying up so you can all start to flap :).

I know winsford isn't the centre of the universe but first post at 5.00pm ?
And no season card still
Carnt be the same postie that started at 5.00am can it

got mine today and Wow can't even make out my sons face on the picture that i put on the card it is so blurred, proper shit cheap job.

got mine today and Wow can't even make out my sons face on the picture that i put on the card it is so blurred, proper shit cheap job.

Mine's a little darker than I thought, but absolutely no complaints

I know winsford isn't the centre of the universe but first post at 5.00pm ?
And no season card still
Carnt be the same postie that started at 5.00am can it

I'm in Northwich. I received the text first thing that it was being delivered today, then a text to say it had been delivered when it hadn't
20 minutes later, it was through the door

My card has arrived with the name of our nauseating neighbours on it!!
It's a picture of their scoreboard after an entertaining afternoon nearly four years ago.
Still got bruises after doing the Poznan in their cramped sub-human seats.

Got my card today, proper impressed, nice box, badge, wristband, vouchers, book, picture of my lad on the card is clear as a bell. Well done city top notch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.