Season's Over For Me

We are a £200m+ team being pushed and out impassioned by fucking Birmingham.

Sorry mate but thats just shite, Birmingham have only lost 2 out of 27 at home and have beaten Chelsea and drew with scum as well as having to fight for their lives at the bottom, so lets not start like the scum and think we have a devine right to win every game. I'm as disappointed as anyone that we didn't win but i always am no matter who we play and this includes when we were shit.

Eastlands90 said:
We'll survive this..maybe finish 3rd in the league..Next season is our season people, lets just have a bit of patience!

Sadly, you're in the wrong place mate.

Didsbury Dave said:
Damocles said:
It's because I severely dislike this place now. It's either filled with agenda driven wankers, whose posts are so predictable that I'm pretty sure that I could write them myself, as well as all of the replies to them, or it's filled with a bunch of people shouting at tolmie because despite the fact that most of the mods have stood up for his info other people think they know better, or it's filled with a bunch of people who thinks the world is ending every time we drop a point, and we should sack our manager, sell all of our players and spend the remainder of the week telling everyone that we need to buy the latest starlet of FIFA or Football Manager. There's no room for discussion on here any more, because as I put in another thread before, nobody wants to hear it. This isn't a forum any more, people don't want replies to their points, this is turning into Twitter where it is all about the people who make the points rather than the points themselves.
Tolerance and patience only goes so far. It's got to the point that all I need to do know is look at the name of a thread starter and 75% of the time, I know what the thread will be.
Dave/Billy/PB start self righteous threads with their "oh so clever" persecution complexes without seeming to realise that nobody actually fucking cares. People argue with them because they are bored, not because they have something interesting to say. Shame as well, Billy seems quite decent on the PM, and PB and me have had some good debates about Israel; I just hate this whole thing that they've had going on since the late Hughes period that's continued to this day.
Bombo, PaulPowre and a few other post some intolerably kneejerk shit about how the world is caving in around us and we need to sell everyone right now.
I could go on, but I won't as I end up naming most of the forum.

Point is, discussion is dead now, sniping is all that's left. Why fight against the current any longer?

You should have a long think about whether this makes you a suitable person to be a Moderator.

A lot of posters should probably think before posting after games too. The title of this thread is an embarrassing joke for instance. The OP probably moans when we pass the ball backwards too.

ManCityFC said:
Seasons over for me, we have been getting steadily worse for a while now. Arsenal was shite and it's been down hill since. At this rate I don't think 4th is possible. No gusto in their performances and the defence is a zonal shambles. Starting to seriously lose faith. Spuds and dippers will be rubbing their hands together, and rightly so.

Looking at us now, last few minutes and no urgency at all, not interested, any of them. Think the Tevez shite might not have helped either.

All that money, you'll win fuck all they chant, yep, that's about it in a nut shell.

It was nice while it lasted though.

Bye Bye, we will miss you .. not.

one less whiner is gone.

Didsbury Dave said:
You should have a long think about whether this makes you a suitable person to be a Moderator.

You should have a long think about whether or not I could give a flying fuck about what you think, on any matter at all.

You have no idea what the job of a Moderator here is and you especially have no idea what my job here is. You should also have a long think about whether or not is it right to try and pass judgement on a role that you have no clue what it actually entails.

I've been at the COMS countless numbers of times over the last few seasons and every time I come out, I am a lit bit disillusioned.

If we haven't scored after 5 minutes, sometimes, the crowd is non-existent, the vast majority of people around me in the East stand have already started getting on players backs, calling for Mancini to "do summat" or roaring at a player who has kept possession "what the fuck you doing - give it to Tevez"

The concourse is full 10 minutes before the end of the first half and there are thousands of empty seats before the end of a game..

A mistake is always the referees fault and it always seems to me as if we as a collective are expecting City to fuck up.

These are just observations I have made.

Doom merchants on here do my head in, possible FA cup, Eupopa cup & fighting for champions league. How many years have we been able to say that?

Esteban de la Sexface said:
I've been at the COMS countless numbers of times over the last few seasons and every time I come out, I am a lit bit disillusioned.

If we haven't scored after 5 minutes, sometimes, the crowd is non-existent, the vast majority of people around me in the East stand have already started getting on players backs, calling for Mancini to "do summat" or roaring at a player who has kept possession "what the fuck you doing - give it to Tevez"

The concourse is full 10 minutes before the end of the first half and there are thousands of empty seats before the end of a game..

A mistake is always the referees fault and it always seems to me as if we as a collective are expecting City to fuck up.

These are just observations I have made.

We do seem to have a lot fans who appear to be happier, more vocal when there's something to moan about. Look at this forum when we've won compared to a loss or draw.

inchy14 said:
We are a £200m+ team being pushed and out impassioned by fucking Birmingham.

Sorry mate but thats just shite, Birmingham have only lost 2 out of 27 at home and have beaten Chelsea and drew with scum as well as having to fight for their lives at the bottom, so lets not start like the scum and think we have a devine right to win every game. I'm as disappointed as anyone that we didn't win but i always am no matter who we play and this includes when we were shit.

anyone who thought we would go to Brum and batter them needs to have a look at their home record in the prem so far this season ...then think again

v Blackburn won 2-1

v Liverpool draw 0-0

v Wigan draw 0-0

v Everton lost 2-0

v Blackburn won 2-0

v West Ham draw 2-2

v Chelsea won 1-0

v Tottenham draw 1-1

v Scum draw 1-1

v Arsenal lost 3-0

v Villa draw 1-1

the over reaction on here is something i would expect from the plastic rags

With Chelsea back on track, Liverpool looking revived under "King Kenny" and Spuds grinding out decent results we can now see them clearly in our rear view mirror coming up fast.

We may have to revise our expectations from a top 4 finish. Perhaps Europa Cup football waits for us next season.

With Balotelli out for the long haul, Dzeko still finding his feet whilst Jo is obviously a joke, our strike force is not fit for purpose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.