Season's Over For Me

ManCityFC said:
Seasons over for me, we have been getting steadily worse for a while now. Arsenal was shite and it's been down hill since. At this rate I don't think 4th is possible. No gusto in their performances and the defence is a zonal shambles. Starting to seriously lose faith. Spuds and dippers will be rubbing their hands together, and rightly so.

Looking at us now, last few minutes and no urgency at all, not interested, any of them. Think the Tevez shite might not have helped either.

All that money, you'll win fuck all they chant, yep, that's about it in a nut shell.

It was nice while it lasted though.

What an absolute joke. We are in 2 cups and can easily finish anywhere from 2nd to 5th in the league and you post this shite. Sort your head out, we are in the best position at this stage of the season I can remember. Probably best you stay away til next year if you ever go at all, we need supporters behind us not ones that have given up on the team.

The title race maybe it is now all over for that. But the Europa is there to be won and I think we will win it. Also the Cup win the replay and beat Villa and we are in the quaters of that. I honestly think we will win both of the remaining cups this year. In the Europa we will bring in the bigger hitters and those players will be lifting that trophy in Dublin.

the germans are coming, right boys out of the trenches run back to paris eh? i,ve always said i would have hated going to war with some of the plastic reds because they only want to support a winning side, when the rags pipped kevins newcastle to the title a few years back, they were 11 points behind with 12 games to go, never ever give them rags anything, never give up against them even if it is impossible, city need to go down fighting, but for me it isn,t over?

stonie said:
we will win on saturday and the season will look a bit rosier..................i hope

Fucking hope your right mate, bit under the weather at he moment and this result didn't help! Anyway, just PM'ed you back big-un, I will be on here for a while if you it doesn't work. Let me know.

ManCityFC said:
Seasons over for me, we have been getting steadily worse for a while now. Arsenal was shite and it's been down hill since. At this rate I don't think 4th is possible. No gusto in their performances and the defence is a zonal shambles. Starting to seriously lose faith. Spuds and dippers will be rubbing their hands together, and rightly so.

Looking at us now, last few minutes and no urgency at all, not interested, any of them. Think the Tevez shite might not have helped either.

All that money, you'll win fuck all they chant, yep, that's about it in a nut shell.

So you won't mind if I ban you until the day after the season finishes then?

Damocles said:
ManCityFC said:

Sometimes I consider pissing you off just so I can be banned, next time we lose/draw/win 'boringly', I'm going to call you a 'fuck nut', if that doesn't work, the big guns come out and you'll be called a 'dick weed'.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Damocles said:

Sometimes I consider pissing you off just so I can be banned, next time we lose/draw/win 'boringly', I'm going to call you a 'fuck nut', if that doesn't work, the big guns come out and you'll be called a 'dick weed'.

Bully.

think most of it is just frustration chaps but lets not turn on each other. think all of us is pissed off an some probably handle it better than others. these teams we are playin at the moment are there for the taking but we are just not doing it. gotta try an keep the faith. am sure our time is not far away.

maine-road-ali said:
think most of it is just frustration chaps but lets not turn on each other. think all of us is pissed off an some probably handle it better than others. these teams we are playin at the moment are there for the taking but we are just not doing it. gotta try an keep the faith. am sure our time is not far away.

Which chaps are you referring to, my good man?

Pam said:
maine-road-ali said:

Which chaps are you referring to, my good man?
sorry pam, an ladies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.