Seat Counters - 2022/23

I wonder if our friends from Munich were trying to purchase in the home area
Looking at the numbers available in some of the blocks, I wouldn't have thought so. IIRC blocks 303 and 304 were mysteriously showing as unavailable early on in the sales process (before it went down to Cityzens) yet now there are 400/500 tickets showing in each block. That's virtually the entire block so my guess is that these are - as has been suggested - third party partner returns

61225DE7-486A-465D-804C-1F806A2FE9D1.jpeg
Munich at home… How is this possible or allowed? £68 too. Much more expensive then when they originally came out!

Looking at the numbers available in some of the blocks, I wouldn't have thought so. IIRC blocks 303 and 304 were mysteriously showing as unavailable early on in the sales process (before it went down to Cityzens) yet now there are 400/500 tickets showing in each block. That's virtually the entire block so my guess is that these are - as has been suggested - third party partner returns
I sit in block 303 usually if UEFA ask for tickets were relocated but this hasn't happened this or last season and has been full with our fans so not sure was happened !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.