Seat Counters - 2022/23

I did a check on the ticket site at 11.45 whilst sat in the stands and only 35 seats were showing ! Giving a few might not turn up without putting their seats up for sale I would imagine that less than 100 empty seats for a 12.30pm kick off with only expensive seats left is excellent let the rest of teams fans keep their deluded notion going ! At least we never left 40 mins from the end like the so called clubs you'll never walk along club even if we were down the divisions !
Fair enough pal. Note to ones self. Don't believe everything you read on bm in future :)

i still take it personally as well, but im getting a bit better now with age.

i watched the bayern v dortmund highlights and that wasnt a sell out. i see empty seat at the emirates. Barca's average this season is 83k in a 99k stadium, their lowest home game this season was around 73k, and their highest 93k, so they dont sell out either. ive yet too see a stadium with a 100% average attendance.
Just seems to be a city thing, we get bashed about our attendances almost every week. Definitely fewer empty seats this season though. so we must be doing something right.
We have sold every ticket for every game home and away, in every competition.

We have sold every ticket for every game home and away, in every competition.
Just remind the scousers that they have £5 tickets for kids available in certain sections of the ground when sold with an adult seat ! We don't need to do this in league games to sell out yet get hammered for doing it in some group stages of the Champions League !

Weird one for the Seat Counters: I though Bayern had sold out. I even bought my boys two tickets miles away from me because they were the only two showing on the planner. I just clicked on it and there are thousands available including almost full blocks. What happened there?

Weird one for the Seat Counters: I though Bayern had sold out. I even bought my boys two tickets miles away from me because they were the only two showing on the planner. I just clicked on it and there are thousands available including almost full blocks. What happened there?

God knows what the club were playing at with this one?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.