Seat Counters - 2022/23

Weird one for the Seat Counters: I though Bayern had sold out. I even bought my boys two tickets miles away from me because they were the only two showing on the planner. I just clicked on it and there are thousands available including almost full blocks. What happened there?

City put out a statement when the sell out was confirmed saying they expected further seats to be released on this date.

Interesting how many though. I wonder if external partners had until today to sell what they could otherwise they'd be returned to the club?

City put out a statement when the sell out was confirmed saying they expected further seats to be released on this date.

Interesting how many though. I wonder if external partners had until today to sell what they could otherwise they'd be returned to the club?
I didn't see that.

Definitely two empty seats in 317. Some bloke going in with his girlfriend voluntarily opened his coat for the search. Only problem was he was wearing a Liverpool shirt. Politely declined entry and sent on his way with a few ‘consoling’ words.
Thought this was going to be a Kyle Walker story

should there be a seat counters thread to designated games, there are too many different topics attached to this thread, i am seeing discussions with regard to Munich, Liverpool and Sheffield United, for aficianados of the topic it's getting a little bit confusing. I also went online to order another wembley ticket and was faced with 600 users ahead of me, for dedicated counters these set times for buying tickets will be a minefield

should there be a seat counters thread to designated games, there are too many different topics attached to this thread, i am seeing discussions with regard to Munich, Liverpool and Sheffield United, for aficianados of the topic it's getting a little bit confusing. I also went online to order another wembley ticket and was faced with 600 users ahead of me, for dedicated counters these set times for buying tickets will be a minefield
Of the 600 users ahead of you in the queue I suspect at least half were seat counters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.