Seat Counters - 2022/23

Can anyone confirm this. Had a Brighton fan telling me that they would have preferred us, not because they had a better chance of beating us than the rags, but because they would have received more tickets as they did the other year in the semi us. He claimed that the ones we returned that year were given to them! From memory we didn’t quite sell out that year but pretty sure our unsold allocation wasn’t then given to Brighton.
They didnt sell out their extras from the fa, they sold their initial allocation

Liverpool v Dundalk early 80s, European Cup.

Was living and working in Liverpool and went, magical night under the lights for me and the 11999 who bothered to turn up. We were getting more in Division 2 that season.

It all plastic scousers there nowadays.Wankers.

looks like around 4200 still to go on sale. 3836 still to sell of old block. SO 25,964 Already sold. Two weeks to go.

Didn’t City fans get free flights to Porto?
Yes, but thousands of us had already booked and paid for flights before that announcement. Sport Options (Spike) alone had City fans booked on 5 flights before City announced that, plus there were all the other fans who had booked and paid for travel outside of that. It cost me £599 for a flight and 2 nights accomodation (single room supplement) with Sport Options and to be honest apart from the match itself it was a great trip and I wouldn't have fancied doing the day trip with the club even though the flight was free. Not that that wasn't a great gesture because it was and it helped a lot of fans out who were financially struggling due to the pandemic.

Didn’t City fans get free flights to Porto?
City did supply some free flights, but by the time they announced that offer, many of us had already booked and payed for our trips elsewhere.
I think Sporting Options (Spike) had about 4 or 5 flights alone, and many others used other flight companys.
I also know Chelsea flights were well subsidised.

could anyone be kind enough to provide an update on fulham (a) please?

not seen anything in how they're selling. thanks

Be interesting to see how many shift when the criteria opens up further at 10am. So far only season ticket holders and Cityzens match day members have been allowed to buy tickets and extra tickets. There could be loads of fans waiting in the wings who don't normally get chance to go to games and hence don't have Cityzens match day memberships. Could easily see 3k-5k shifting today but then I could easily be wrong on that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.