Seat Counters - 2022/23

Was 22.5k. For about ten seats. It’s a class away day and a bank holiday weekend that will impact it.
Looked at wrong day - it was good when the pubs near Putney Bridge were not full beyond capacity before 2010. Aways days were much better all around before then.

I am on 22,200. Booked hotel travel and stuff for me and the wife and we have missed out. He way it goes I guess. If anyone ends up next to a tourist, can you slap them for me ?

I know they don’t have a neutral section while the work is going on but might be worth looking when they go on general sale next Thursday, how fussy they are.

4c581b95b9ebeec0800304d84f51ad55.jpg

Sorry, just to be clear, I don't give a shit who comes to City. Not one. I don't care if they wear a half and half scarf and wave a selfie stick around.

I'm making a seat counter's observation to the other hardcore SCs that this stage of sales will give us a rough indication as to how may of those type of fans we now sell to compared to other years.
I guess I’m just not hardcore seat counter material

If anyone is interested in how many seats are in each of the remaining blocks still to go on sale, this site is handy:

You can zoom into each block and count the individual seats. For instance, I've just done a quick count in block 524 and I think it has 997 seats. 525 looks like it may contain even more as there's an extra row of seats in that block. These numbers per individual block are more than I expected so it could be that there are nearer 5000 still to go on sale if we assume that the whole of blocks 522-526 have been allocated to us.

Fckin loads! Lower level virtually sold out. Only 3541 left on planner. Maybe about 3/4K unreleased yet. So I'd say about 27/28K sold. Not bad with still over two weeks to go.
Good work. I thought we'd do well to shift over 25 k so that's a decent amount.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.