Seat Counters - 2022/23

The SU criteria is barmy given arrangements needed that fans need to make. I can see this game being 10k short.

If anyone is interested in how many seats are in each of the remaining blocks still to go on sale, this site is handy:

You can zoom into each block and count the individual seats. For instance, I've just done a quick count in block 524 and I think it has 997 seats. 525 looks like it may contain even more as there's an extra row of seats in that block. These numbers per individual block are more than I expected so it could be that there are nearer 5000 still to go on sale if we assume that the whole of blocks 522-526 have been allocated to us.

moonlighting?

Has this number been validated by the Hardcore Seat Counters Committee?
No. @M18CTID did some important background work an hour or so ago and discovered, by using a different website, that we could all be working on a low assumption of the capacity of the unreleased blocks and it could be as high as 5500.

Also, there are often high numbers of tickets which get returned from other sources and suddenly appear. This could be as many as another 2000. So we are working within an error margin of 3 or even 4K. Sales look to be somewhere between 24K and 27K. but you never, ever know with Wembley and no HSC would risk their reputation with a definite figure.

No. @M18CTID did some important background work an hour or so ago and discovered, by using a different website, that we could all be working on a low assumption of the capacity of the unreleased blocks and it could be as high as 5500.

Also, there are often high numbers of tickets which get returned from other sources and suddenly appear. This could be as many as another 2000. So we are working within an error margin of 3 or even 4K. Sales look to be somewhere between 24K and 27K. but you never, ever know with Wembley and no HSC would risk their reputation with a definite figure.
block 526 has tarpaulin placed on it, and we dont get it in it's entirety if we were to get sales that far round, has M18CTID took the tarpaulin into account while arriving at his 5000 figure, a number which i believe is too high given the his figure for 524 is 997 seats, blocks 523 and 522 will be much less, and block 526 also has commentary positions.

block 526 has tarpaulin placed on it, and we dont get it in it's entirety if we were to get sales that far round, has M18CTID took the tarpaulin into account while arriving at his 5000 figure, a number which i believe is too high given the his figure for 524 is 997 seats, blocks 523 and 522 will be much less, and block 526 also has commentary positions.
I can confirm that I haven't factored in the tarpaulin but I have accepted that not all the unsold tier 5 blocks will have nigh on 1000 seats in them. Taking all this into account my new guesstimate of unsold seats in unreleased blocks 522-526 is approx 4300. Don't hold me to that figure though ;)

I can confirm that I haven't factored in the tarpaulin but I have accepted that not all the unsold tier 5 blocks will have nigh on 1000 seats in them. Taking all this into account my new guesstimate of unsold seats in unreleased blocks 522-526 is approx 4300. Don't hold me to that figure though ;)

whats your final estimate for sales for this game based on how things are going

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.