Seat Counters - 2022/23

I can confirm that I haven't factored in the tarpaulin but I have accepted that not all the unsold tier 5 blocks will have nigh on 1000 seats in them. Taking all this into account my new guesstimate of unsold seats in unreleased blocks 522-526 is approx 4300. Don't hold me to that figure though ;)
Top Seat counting work. I've got to bow out for a stag doo for a couple of Days. Appreciate the updates.

Does anyone know which block the supporters club have been allocated, waiting to buy another ticket but want one in the same tier

Does anyone know which block the supporters club have been allocated, waiting to buy another ticket but want one in the same tier
Asked the same yesterday, just assumed they were the unavailable seats as a mate was told.£45 too

I am on 22,200. Booked hotel travel and stuff for me and the wife and we have missed out. He way it goes I guess. If anyone ends up next to a tourist, can you slap them for me ?
I’ve been there in the “neutral” section - is that still a thing/option for you both(?)

a seat counters worst fears have come to fruition, a block that appeared to be nearly sold out all of a sudden has an additional 100 tickets added, what is the course of action in such a situation
This is no surprise to the old heads and will happen again. Don’t be surprised to see hundreds if not thousands appear at various points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.