Seat Counters - 2022/23

I was more emotionally stressed watching the 2011 semi-final than I was at 93.20. I was totally drained. Call me bitter but beating them in an FA Cup Final would be the sweetest moment in my 55-year history of following City.
I want the rags in the final, we need to put right that wrong of that rigged game at the swamp in January. Them celebrating like they won the World Cup at the end of it, they need a good smashing to send them into the summer with their tail between their legs.

The spectre of 'Typical City' always looms for most of us FOCs...

Football is a funny old game and if there is any possibility of us losing an FA Cup final, I'd rather lose to Brighton than that bunch of shite down the road.

The spectre of 'Typical City' always looms for most of us FOCs...

Football is a funny old game and if there is any possibility of us losing an FA Cup final, I'd rather lose to Brighton than that bunch of shite down the road.
But conversely surely you’d want to win against them more than anyone else?

The risk of losing is horrible but the possibility of winning the FA Cup in a Manchester derby makes that risk worthwhile every time.

But conversely surely you’d want to win against them more than anyone else?

The risk of losing is horrible but the possibility of winning the FA Cup in a Manchester derby makes that risk worthwhile every time.
Truth is that it’s not a possibility of winning, it’s a probability. I’d take that gamble any day of the week because of the payoff. It’s going to happen.I can’t wait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.