Seat Counters - 2022/23

New hospitality won't help, looks like well under half going to points for average games, so will be worse for the high demand ones.
If it is well under half, I’m going to contact the club to complain.

Is it well under half?

If it is well under half, I’m going to contact the club to complain.

Is it well under half?
If you do complain, would be good to know what their response is so i know what I am up against. I'm going to wait until I have quantitative evidence at the end of the season and then consider what action to take. I personally feel it is now under half and certainly that for big away matches.

244 after the first window rush for WW.
If you do complain, would be good to know what their response is so i know what I am up against. I'm going to wait until I have quantitative evidence at the end of the season and then consider what action to take. I personally feel it is now under half and certainly that for big away matches.
The problem is they will give you the "data" they want to, and it will be hard to challenge, unless they give you report writing access to their database...

I think we’ll probably sell out every weekend game this year.

The only way we won’t is if City get the pricing wrong when we’ve got 3 home games in a week or something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.