Seat Counters - 2022/23

Have we got anyone on the inside counting seats left/sold at sheff united?
Just had a look. You can only log in to see what's available if you are eligible for tickets. Currently it's season ticket holders only, tomorrow it's members and then friday it's open sale.

The Wembley capacity is 92K, assuming empty/neutral areas for segregation, this will reduce it to aprox 88K. Both clubs have been allocated 34K, I estimate the Club Wembley allocation to be approx 10K (tbc).

So 88K- 78K means 10K tickets not counted.

I believe these may be sold directly and indirectly by Webley who label the tickets eg "for Man City fans". So lots of southern based Blues and tourists could buy thousands of the missing 10K. Im not sure the counters have included this information in their analysis.

The Wembley capacity is 92K, assuming empty/neutral areas for segregation, this will reduce it to aprox 88K. Both clubs have been allocated 34K, I estimate the Club Wembley allocation to be approx 10K (tbc).

So 88K- 78K means 10K tickets not counted.

I believe these may be sold directly and indirectly by Webley who label the tickets eg "for Man City fans". So lots of southern based Blues and tourists could buy thousands of the missing 10K. Im not sure the counters have included this information in their analysis.
Comment needed from our professional seat counters please

I'm off work this work so I decided to go for a spready solution. My estimates are in Column "C"...

So my best guess for the actual attendance is 76,000.

I think SUFC will shift all of their 34K due to the novelty factor of a Wembley trip, which does not apply to us. Don't think Club Wembley types will be too bothered, from the neutral point of view the result looks like a formality, let's just hope it is....

AreasSeatsLuca1894 Estimate
Segregated empty seats4,0004,000
Club Wembley10,0002,500
MCFC allocation34,00032,500
SUFC allocation34,00034,000
Wembley allocation MCFC5,0002,000
Wembley allocation SUFC5,0001,000
Total92,00076,000

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.