Seat Counters - 2022/23

The Wembley capacity is 92K, assuming empty/neutral areas for segregation, this will reduce it to aprox 88K. Both clubs have been allocated 34K, I estimate the Club Wembley allocation to be approx 10K (tbc).

So 88K- 78K means 10K tickets not counted.

I believe these may be sold directly and indirectly by Webley who label the tickets eg "for Man City fans". So lots of southern based Blues and tourists could buy thousands of the missing 10K. Im not sure the counters have included this information in their analysis.
I do. I'm regularly trying to tell people this. It's the reason why you get a smaller allocation for the FA Cup final but on the day have the same areas. What often happens around about now is that some of those tickets get reallocated to the clubs. Don't be surprised if a couple of thousand become available all over the stadum. Whilst your premise is right I think your calculations are on the high side because there's about 3-4000 in the central lower tier blocks which are always corporate/neutral (and never full).

Only 162 £45 tickets left. All the rest are £65 or more which I guess explains the slow down in sales.
Exactly that, I have mates waiting on the new blocks so they can bag either better seats at the front or cheaper seats that are better than what’s left

Hi
I know this has been posted previously. I can purchase 4 tickets, 2 for me and my lad - been to a few games now, however if I want to take a couple of city fans, with no previous history (money, travel etc)
If the tickets are in different stands how do I ensure they get their tickets, as I can't transfer etc without a previous ticket history etc ....
Thank you

Hi
I know this has been posted previously. I can purchase 4 tickets, 2 for me and my lad - been to a few games now, however if I want to take a couple of city fans, with no previous history (money, travel etc)
If the tickets are in different stands how do I ensure they get their tickets, as I can't transfer etc without a previous ticket history etc ....
Thank you
Sorry that's to Wembley

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.