Seat Counters - 2022/23

I think the price, £58 - £75, is a factor. This is the first season I have been priced out of certain games, I just can’t justify £70 no matter who we are playing.
And this is why people won't give up on their Seasoncards even if they barely go! I have for 2 years been tied up with intensive caring for my invalid father and had considered releasing it back to the club. The only issue is, I'd never get it back and City would just keep it to sell each ticket at silly match by match prices!

What I have done, is sell it on for every game I've not attended, at face or less than face, to supporters who otherwise, would be looking at empty seats on the planner, but an even emptier bank trying to fund £70 for a game, that I've sold on for £20!

I think the price, £58 - £75, is a factor. This is the first season I have been priced out of certain games, I just can’t justify £70 no matter who we are playing.

I've just counted 446 mate

The game sold out ages ago.

It’s ticket exchange seats for sale now and 0.83% of seats in the stadium are on there.

If you wish to work towards the seat counter certificate to give you the knowledge and context to be at the top level in this thread then please PM Didsbury Dave.

The game sold out ages ago.

It’s ticket exchange seats for sale now and 0.83% of seats in the stadium are on there.

If you wish to work towards the seat counter certificate to give you the knowledge and context to be at the top level in this thread then please PM Didsbury Dave.
Beat me too it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.