Seat Counters - 2022/23

I thought that guarantee was only for United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs?
It’s good that more people are using the exchange but at £58 they’re a difficult sell with so many games coming up.
They added Leicester. I only knew because I had email.

Where I sit, 1/19th of ST is £35.50 for adult and £20 for concession.
Seats in my block re-sells at £60 for Leicester.

They work on supply and demand and know they can comfortably resell at the high price for this game. They don't give a shit it if is too much for most becuase they make extra profit even if they don't re-sell them all.

They work on supply and demand and know they can comfortably resell at the high price for this game. They don't give a shit it if is too much for most becuase they make extra profit even if they don't re-sell them all.
I must have missed that email. I get there’s big markup involved in it but it’s incredibly short sighted in my opinion.

But looking at the seat planner it looks like they can’t comfortably resell at this price, not for the Leicester game.

Just had a look back and seen the guaranteed refund email for Leicester. I’m not sure what they’re trying to achieve with this one.

But looking at the seat planner it looks like they can’t comfortably resell at this price, not for the Leicester game.
The refund guarantee only applied if listed by Monday. Previously they never set a deadline, which was myopic.

They would not know how many would re-list a Cat B game if money was under-written, it is a bit of an experiment, and we don't know how many were listed from Tuesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.