Seat Counters - 2022/23

There were no more empty seats than normal today.
A few ST around me were not there. Probably a few around the ground
I agree k_b. I think yesterday’s turnout vindicated the Club’s Ticket Exchange policy. The most noticeable empties I could see were in the South West corner of Level 2 where I think some of the tickets are owned by international season card holders and travel companies. I’m not sure if they have access to the Ticket Exchange or not?

A lot of new faces around me in CB1, I think the club have done well to shift what they could yesterday, given the amount of football lately & cost, Easter holidays and change to KO, as well as being on tv, some fans where always going to give it a swerve. In seasons gone by that game would’ve seen swathes of empty seats, which probably justifies to those at the top setting the prices that they are getting right. But why couldn’t they of offered cheap U16’s tickets with an adult to help families, it would tone down the heavy pricing for resale tickets

A lot of new faces around me in CB1, I think the club have done well to shift what they could yesterday, given the amount of football lately & cost, Easter holidays and change to KO, as well as being on tv, some fans where always going to give it a swerve. In seasons gone by that game would’ve seen swathes of empty seats, which probably justifies to those at the top setting the prices that they are getting right. But why couldn’t they of offered cheap U16’s tickets with an adult to help families, it would tone down the heavy pricing for resale tickets
I think some season card holders need to do more too. Two Scandinavian season card holders who sit behind me couldn’t make it and I only knew an hour before kick off. I tried to help move them on but the season card holders could have given the tickets away. That said, it’s up to them

I think some season card holders need to do more too. Two Scandinavian season card holders who sit behind me couldn’t make it and I only knew an hour before kick off. I tried to help move them on but the season card holders could have given the tickets away. That said, it’s up to them
I see it as my duty to get the seat filled if one of my lot can’t make it, the lad has not long turned 18 and is enjoying all the trappings, if he can’t make it I’ll take a young relative & encourage the next generation of blues, if the missus can’t make it I take a ‘special friend’

I see it as my duty to get the seat filled if one of my lot can’t make it, the lad has not long turned 18 and is enjoying all the trappings, if he can’t make it I’ll take a young relative & encourage the next generation of blues, if the missus can’t make it I take a ‘special friend’

Beware the cameras!!

I agree JHG. I was on here and Daz Clarke’s FB page trying to get takers up until close to kick off, even though I didn’t have the tickets in my possession and would have needed to QR codes sent from Norway to those wanting the tickets.

Alright Aldo :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.