Seat Counters - 2022/23

There’s not a chance these will be gone by kick off mate. It looks like the total available are increasing to me.

That’s not me flapping btw, just stating facts.
Just looked, looks like there will be some left. Mine hasn’t sold. In the days when we weren’t selling out we could sometimes sell a thousand on match day. But yeah. Lots seem to be still appearing and disappearing for this one. I think it’s because it’s the holidays and the grand national and the price and the fact that it’s on the telly.

Never see empty seats at the swamp or anfield for premier league games
Liverpool used to have around 2000 empty seats every home premium league game, season ticket holders not turning up, just like city, rags etc, they tried enforcing season ticket holders to turn up, don't know how it went ?

Just looked, looks like there will be some left. Mine hasn’t sold. In the days when we weren’t selling out we could sometimes sell a thousand on match day. But yeah. Lots seem to be still appearing and disappearing for this one. I think it’s because it’s the holidays and the grand national and the price and the fact that it’s on the telly.
Just looked and they are nearly all gone. Including mine! By kickoff I think there will be none left.

Yeah we sat up at the top of that for rugby league and it’s abysmal - my 11 year old ended up almost sat on my knee and god help you if there’s an emergency and you need to get out
Yep totally agree, was at the RL final last October, a couple of big lads sat in front of us , every time they moved the edge of seats dug into my knee, Me my wife, son and daughter in law all had to sit side on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.