Seat Counters - 2022/23

Can we list CL games this year on the exchange?
No, unfortunately. i am away for a few days and will miss the next two games. My Spurs ticket was snapped up on Ticket Exchange but I’m probably going to give away my Dortmund ticket.

Thats interesting. I’m on the Cup Schemes and my ticket (over 65) was £25.

I’m pretty sure the first home Champions League game last season was much cheaper.
RBZ and Brugge were £15 cheapest which is where I am, compared to £17 for the Danes this season.

I’m pretty sure the first home Champions League game last season was much cheaper.
It should be £14.50 (over 65) in level 3 for Copenhagen. Dortmund is more expensive which is probably your £25.

Can we list CL games this year on the exchange?
Cup games have never been able to be listed.
I suspect part of that is down to City’s dodgy IT. The ticketing system can just about manage to credit you with 1/19th of the value of your season ticket when a PL ticket is resold. I doubt it could cope with random prices for all the different home cup games!

Cup games have never been able to be listed.
I suspect part of that is down to City’s dodgy IT. The ticketing system can just about manage to credit you with 1/19th of the value of your season ticket when a PL ticket is resold. I doubt it could cope with random prices for all the different home cup games!

Also they probably don’t want to encourage people getting the 600 points for joining the schemes, with the intention of banging most of them on the exchange anyway. Not that they’re guaranteed the money back if it doesn’t sell.

I think you’re either mistaken or they’ve charged you wrong. There’s no tickets in any bracket for £25 for Copenhagen. The dearest non 93:20 ticket for pensioners is £24.50.

Also they probably don’t want to encourage people getting the 600 points for joining the schemes, with the intention of banging most of them on the exchange anyway. Not that they’re guaranteed the money back if it doesn’t sell.
It might have something to do the risk of away fans getting in home end? Saying that, there were 11000 left last time I looked so pretty easy for anyone to get one.

Just seen this re Copenhagne game so must be the same for Dortmund

1662478481469.png

It might have something to do the risk of away fans getting in home end? Saying that, there were 11000 left last time I looked so pretty easy for anyone to get one.

I had a spare ticket in my name for the first leg of the semi final last season that ended up in the hands of a Real Madrid fan. At the next home game the steward told me that it had been said at their pre game meeting that 24 City fans had been banned for life for passing on tickets to Real Madrid fans. I’ve no idea if he was telling the truth or just trying to emphasis what a great guy he is for not reporting me. But it’s certainly enough for me to be a bit more careful where my spares end up in the future.

i just had a look on city site, last time i looked there was about 60 tickets left for spurs game, now there are hundreds left

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.