Seat Counters - 2022/23

i just had a look on city site, last time i looked there was about 60 tickets left for spurs game, now there are hundreds left

220. £70 + £85.

You should be more worried about Dortmund. ;-)

I know I shouldn’t complain what with City signing Haaland, etc, a title winning team, etc, but £85 for a ticket, regardless of where it is, ESL2, those new seat prices are…….. If the ticket prices rises carry on, City will be charging £100 for match ticket in the future.

220. £70 + £85.

I know I shouldn’t complain what with City signing Haaland, etc, a title winning team, etc, but £85 for a ticket, regardless of where it is, ESL2, those new seat prices are…….. If the ticket prices rises carry on, City will be charging £100 for match ticket in the future.

Is this not getting challenged by anyone that communicates with the club? As much as the dippers irritate me I can remember when a load of their fans protested the £70 odd quid tickets in the 80th minute or whatever it was and walked out. Mind you the owners would probably think it was a normal matchday if we did the same.

Is this not getting challenged by anyone that communicates with the club? As much as the dippers irritate me I can remember when a load of their fans protested the £70 odd quid tickets in the 80th minute or whatever it was and walked out. Mind you the owners would probably think it was a normal matchday if we did the same.
On sale to members only,another £35 on top.

For the uninitiated, the spurs game ‘sold out’ ages ago. The only tickets left are season ticket holders placing their seats on the ticket exchange.

You'd have more chance of a walkout if City stopped selling beer or went back to Heineken p*ss next season. ;-)

With City as Champions, Haaland scoring, season tickets sold out, a small percentage of City fans getting cheap season tickets, and tourists and day trippers paying those kind of ticket prices for PL matches, there's no chance of a protest.

I think the worsening economy situation, intrest rate rises, inflation rises, fuel price fluctuations, food price rises, and the general increase in the cost of living will have more of an impact on ticket sales, and may ultimately force the club to look at and have a rethink about ticket prices over the coming months and years. Dortmund in the CL being a prime example coming straight after Spurs at home. There are 1000's of seats still left. I think the club thought the Haaland v Dortmund reunion and pull would attract City fans and shift tickets, but it's not happening. At best it's a slow burner atm.

23EC4BFC-17C2-4E72-B42C-4C11D38CAFCE.png

The Dortmund game will get close to selling out, we always sell lots in the 2 or 3 days beforehand. I'd be surprised if we dont get 50k plus assuming Dortmund sell all theres.

220. £70 + £85.

It’s a joke mate.

We have a local fanbase that would easily fill a 65,000 stadium and they’ve never realised or understood this.

It’s the only thing I think our boardroom are clueless about.

I know it's different, but when I was in France went to the Nantes - Toulouse game. Not the greatest or biggest teams in the world, but still French top flight football. Got 4 adult and 3 kids tickets behind the goal for €75.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.