Seat Counters - 2022/23

The club will love this. In the grand scheme of things, for a 53 year old legacy fan like myself this isn't good at all. Gives those in power carte blanche to fart around with prices/kick-off times and everything else knowing there's now an army of fans who've jumped on the glory train.

Last edited:
The club will love this. In the grand scheme of things, for a 53 year old legacy fan like myself this isn't good at all. Gives those in power carre blanche to fart around with prices/kick-off times and everything else knowing there's now an army of fans who've jumped on the glory train.
Yep.
Loyalty point system as it exists now for aways etc will get fucked off in next couple of seasons....."it's not fair on new fans' etc

I think blues are gonna need to get their head around how things are gonna be from now.

If you ain’t interested in buying a ticket then there is a new fan that will. And they will buy it far quicker than the older fans would have done previously.
real madrid home case in point

The club will love this. In the grand scheme of things, for a 53 year old legacy fan like myself this isn't good at all. Gives those in power carre blanche to fart around with prices/kick-off times and everything else knowing there's now an army of fans who've jumped on the glory train.
Price of success. Supporting an average to shit club that couldn't fill its stadium began to end in 2008. The Champions League win completed the journey. Personally I prefer what we are now to what we've ever been since I started going to the match in 1973. Our owners made a huge investment and its payback time for them now. I don’t begrudge them a thing.

Where will they get priority
No-one knows what will happen going forward but if the Real Madrid home game last season is anything to go by, a lot of established fans could see themselves screwed over. No way should a new member have had as much chance of getting a ticket for that game as an established member with a purchase history.

An ever-growing fanbase is great for the sustainability of the club going forward but it also increases the possibility of employing underhanded tactics when it comes to ticket sales for big games.

No-one knows what will happen going forward but if the Real Madrid home game last season is anything to go by, a lot of established fans could see themselves screwed over. No way should a new member have had as much chance of getting a ticket for that game as an established member with a purchase history.

An ever-growing fanbase is great for the sustainability of the club going forward but it also increases the possibility of employing underhanded tactics when it comes to ticket sales for big games.
They just need to get the ticket office up to the same level as the rest of the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.