Seat Counters - 2022/23

I think blues are gonna need to get their head around how things are gonna be from now.

If you ain’t interested in buying a ticket then there is a new fan that will. And they will buy it far quicker than the older fans would have done previously.
It’s not a case of not being interested in buying a ticket, for many Blues it’s becoming unaffordable, but as you say someone else will put up the money.

Same!

Going to be full of tourists and day trippers...
Welcome to our new "reality" - with success come tourists and day trippers.
As others have stated the Madrid game showed where we're at.
I've chosen to remove myself from it - I love the success, but hardly recognised anyone around me for midweek games last season

I've chosen to remove myself from it - I love the success, but hardly recognised anyone around me for midweek games last season

It’s been happening for years. I always remember when we were given a lesson by Munich about 10 years ago. If it wasn’t for the Chinese students the North Stand would have been half empty!

The atmosphere at the Madrid game was fantastic. Probably the best of the season. It was one of our best ever performances. If this is the new reality then I am happy to accept it.

They may be kids and tourists, but at least they're our kids and tourists.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.