Seat Counters - 2022/23

Not normally but apparently we had a say in the kick-off time against Newcastle on August 19th. City apparently asked for as late a kick-off as possible due to us playing in the Super Cup 3 days earlier. Understandable but I'm not sure why it couldn't have kicked off at 5.30pm which is only a couple of hours or so difference. That way, Newcastle fans could've got back home on the train whereas an 8pm kick-off means there are no trans back for them afterwards
It really is time the CEO`s of every PL team told the TV Companies and the PL to just fuck off and think about all fans for all clubs when deciding all K/O times.
Unfortunately that will not happen I`m afraid as time and time again the TV companies just bury their big fat bastard money making heads in the sands.

It's going to look pretty funny at a packed Wembley. Even funnier if they can't sell their tickets.
Got a couple of mates who are Arsenal fans. Nice guys but the title run in disturbed them. One wouldn’t watch a live Prem match in the title run in and the other said he didn’t mind if Arsenal finished second to City. He didn’t leave his house for days after we won the title.

Not normally but apparently we had a say in the kick-off time against Newcastle on August 19th. City apparently asked for as late a kick-off as possible due to us playing in the Super Cup 3 days earlier. Understandable but I'm not sure why it couldn't have kicked off at 5.30pm which is only a couple of hours or so difference. That way, Newcastle fans could've got back home on the train whereas an 8pm kick-off means there are no trans back for them afterwards

It’s not the Sky game it’s the TNT (BT) game and Sky have the 5:30 slot.

Have Arsenal sold out I’m sure if we’d got 31000 tickets for Owe Trafford they’d have been snapped up .

Yes, last train back was cancelled, then reinstated. The train crawled the whole journey back to SW. Ended up walking him from the station as no taxis for three miles in deep snow. Didn’t get home until 5.00am. Whilst they were round the corner and couldn’t be bothered. That’s what makes their intended banners amusing.
Fucking southern shandy drinking *****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.