Seat Counters - 2022/23

As soon as Arsenal fans said they were going to bring flags mocking our support, I knew our tickets would fly off the shelves. We’ve been like that for as long as I can remember. It’s not all about tourists and JCLs.

Sorry but I'd argue the criteria for "big 5" games is pretty weak.

There also should have been a stricter criteria set for the remaining fixtures on Thursday. Instead, fans who've been Cityzen members for years are now competing for tickets with tourists who only signed up in May. Thursday is going to be one mad scramble for tickets where loyalty has been completely ignored. The club wouldn't lose out in revenue by implementing criteria, it just makes it fairer on fans.
I'd agree with that, when they stopped using loyalty points for matchday sales,about 6 years ago, it didn't matter much there were tickets available. Last 2 years since covid, it has and points system should be re introduced.

Not normally but apparently we had a say in the kick-off time against Newcastle on August 19th. City apparently asked for as late a kick-off as possible due to us playing in the Super Cup 3 days earlier. Understandable but I'm not sure why it couldn't have kicked off at 5.30pm which is only a couple of hours or so difference. That way, Newcastle fans could've got back home on the train whereas an 8pm kick-off means there are no trans back for them afterwards

Tottenham V United is 5.30.

These people aren’t paying £10 million a game, or whatever it is, to have televised games clashing with each other.

As soon as Arsenal fans said they were going to bring flags mocking our support, I knew our tickets would fly off the shelves. We’ve been like that for as long as I can remember. It’s not all about tourists and JCLs.
After their beast of the east turnout, they will never be able to take the high ground again. Absolutely embarrassing turnout from them whilst our end was full.

I'd agree with that, when they stoppoed using loyaylty points for matchday sales,about 6 years ago, it didn't matter much there were tickets available. Last 2 years since covid, it has and points system should be re introduced.
I really don't get why as Cityzen members we are issued points for each home we buy when they don't use them for criteria? You could suggest it may help you if you one day become an ST holder and want to apply for aways etc but they aren't release any new STs lol.

They have a perfectly good points system in place and need to start applying it to matchday tickets. Can't get fairer than that.

I remember only being able to get a train back to York and then a taxi across to Leeds. There couldn’t have been more than 25k Gooners in the ground.
Yes, last train back was cancelled, then reinstated. The train crawled the whole journey back to SW. Ended up walking him from the station as no taxis for three miles in deep snow. Didn’t get home until 5.00am. Whilst they were round the corner and couldn’t be bothered. That’s what makes their intended banners amusing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.