Seat Counters - 2022/23

Any chance of an update on Newcastle away tickets?

Don't qualify until tomorrow, so I can't see what's left

Yes, thousands go on the exchange for some games. Which is why its pointless seat counting home league games as the count will go up and down on an hourly basis. They are all sold anyway and get removed 3 hours prior to kick off.
My dad seat counts online...and proceeds to give me updates, even after my eyes go glassy.

I was going to say that he needs a hobby. Though perhaps I should take solace in the fact that there are a few online hobbies even more distressing than this.

0 seats currently available for Bournemouth even with the ticket exchange in operation.

There seems to be have been a large increase in demand since last season when there were quite a few left for Norwich first home game before the exchange was even introduced.

Looking back a lot of people were still apprehensive about COVID with many referring their season tickets convinced that the season would go behind closed doors again. Seems like ages ago now.

From what I’m seeing of early ticket sales so far I think we’d be in a position to be filling an expanded North Stand for most weekend games at least.

0 seats currently available for Bournemouth even with the ticket exchange in operation.

There seems to be have been a large increase in demand since last season when there were quite a few left for Norwich first home game before the exchange was even introduced.

Looking back a lot of people were still apprehensive about COVID with many referring their season tickets convinced that the season would go behind closed doors again. Seems like ages ago now.

From what I’m seeing of early ticket sales so far I think we’d be in a position to be filling an expanded North Stand for most weekend games at least.
There definitely seems to be increased demand. I wonder if getting the returned 3rd tier on sale earlier has helped.
Be interesting to see how many are available come next saturday morning.

Yep. I think demand for Bournemouth was always going to be high due to it being our first home game, a 3pm kick-off, reigning champs, and the Haaland factor but easing Covid concerns must be playing a part too. Tickets have flown out the door and those that are getting put on the ticket exchange appear to be shifting as quick as any game I can ever remember.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.