Seat Counters - 2022/23

Haaland is pure box office. There will be huge demand all season. Grealish is also another player with a big personal fanbase. This is a departure for City in that we have recently had a brilliant team with less focus on individuals. I can remember when we signed Rodney Marsh and Trevor Francis and the excitement it generated. It will be interesting to see how things pan out this season. Personally I am optimistic. It is an amazing time to be a City fan.

447 left with new criteria down to 15k on Monday. Sales are looking around 100 per window.

Haaland is pure box office. There will be huge demand all season. Grealish is also another player with a big personal fanbase. This is a departure for City in that we have recently had a brilliant team with less focus on individuals. I can remember when we signed Rodney Marsh and Trevor Francis and the excitement it generated. It will be interesting to see how things pan out this season. Personally I am optimistic. It is an amazing time to be a City fan.
The last 10 years most certainly have lol

Get counting for the Spuds game. Have you seen the cost of the tickets! Utter utter disgrace in my opinion. if I wasn’t a season ticket owner I wouldn’t go.

Get counting for the Spuds game. Have you seen the cost of the tickets! Utter utter disgrace in my opinion. if I wasn’t a season ticket owner I wouldn’t go.

Aye...I did notice this.

Why is the Spuds match day ticket more expensive than the Scousers & United game?

Is there some sort of Levy tax City need to pay after last season’s Kane debacle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.