Seat Counters - 2022/23

It’s important that a seat counter is knowledgeable enough to know the seat exchange is now in use for the Bournemouth game.

Also, City have already sold out the away end upper tier after it wasn’t taken up.

It’s important that a seat counter is knowledgeable enough to know the seat exchange is now in use for the Bournemouth game.

Also, City have already sold out the away end upper tier after it wasn’t taken up.
would you recommend training courses for up andcoming seat counters, or certain qualifications to be allowed to partake in seat counting, you sound like the person who could audit poor seat counting posts

Maybe try doing it from the first window of away sales, more like T20 than a 1st Class game?

A work mate of mine wants a pair of tickets for the Southampton game. The site will let me buy one (I’m a season ticket holder) but not a pair unless I buy another ‘Cityzens’ membership.

Any idea when / if they’ll expand it to allow me to buy a pair of tickets for this game for him?

He doesn’t want to buy a membership if he can help it, he’s not a regular match goer so it’ll just be this one game.

Not exactly the sexiest game of the season is it so surely there must be loads of seats left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.