Seat Counters - 2022/23

2514 remaining for Wednesday. 1000+ sold yesterday and I suspect today will be similar. It will be close to a sell out but not quite.

Yeah, to be fair the pricing is the issue. £40 is a lot of money to sit up in the third tier of the Colin Bell/East Stand.

I'd wager the game would be sold out if the price was half, maybe even £25.

So yesterday there was 0 tickets on level 1.
Family member had to purchase tickets on level 3.
At this precise moment there are 3 blocks available in Family Stand level 1.

How does this work if you are not able to sell the tickets back to the club?

Makes you think, no wonder we don’t sell out if they randomly put odd seats up for sale at different dates & times.
Why don’t the club just put all seats up for sale straight away instead of holding some back - or maybe this is agencies sending them back to the club that they can’t sell for treble the price?

Makes you think, no wonder we don’t sell out if they randomly put odd seats up for sale at different dates & times.
Why don’t the club just put all seats up for sale straight away instead of holding some back - or maybe this is agencies sending them back to the club that they can’t sell for treble the price?
Always confused me as well, i wouldn't take the seat map as gospel, i seem to recall that first CL game last season looking to have sold far far in excess on the map than the actual given attendance.

Totally agree that it's frustrating if you're wanting tickets in that section and they're not showing any at the time. From what I could see on the planner earlier, it was just a handful of seats in a few of those blocks that were added in. It's possible that these could've been reserved for sports clubs but are not now being used, hence they've now been put on sale.

88 left been open sale for 30 mins.
I think what this shows is that we have plenty of fans who are neither season ticket holders or even members but who like to take in a European away game if they can. We have a lot of old school fans who fall into this category. Still, I'm surprised that so many have shifted since they went to open sale. Did you say yesterday that several hundred in that block had been removed from sale though, meaning more could be added on to the planner?

I think what this shows is that we have plenty of fans who are neither season ticket holders or even members but who like to take in a European away game if they can. We have a lot of old school fans who fall into this category. Still, I'm surprised that so many have shifted since they went to open sale. Did you say yesterday that several hundred in that block had been removed from sale though, meaning more could be added on to the planner?
They were hardly selling yesterday then it reduced from 1300 to about 450 in one jump, so I assumed they had been removed, and later windows were single figures.

Anyone with a supporter number of any type can buy now, but only 1 each. Plenty of demand beyond members for games like this, fans/neutrals all over scandanavia will fancy it too. The remainder will be sold out by midday no doubt, and see if any more come online.

They were hardly selling yesterday then it reduced from 1300 to about 450 in one jump, so I assumed they had been removed, and later windows were single figures.

Anyone with a supporter number of any type can buy now, but only 1 each. Plenty of demand beyond members for games like this, fans/neutrals all over scandanavia will fancy it too. The remainder will be sold out by midday no doubt, and see if any more come online.
Yeah, good points. Like many English clubs, City have a sizeable following in Scandinavia, particularly in Norway, and the Norwegian blues will surely be all over this one. Plus some non-City supporting Norwegian fans might fancy it as well due to the Haaland factor.

Now showing as sold out on the website

Edit: 2 tickets just appeared!

Last edited:
Yeah, good points. Like many English clubs, City have a sizeable following in Scandinavia, particularly in Norway, and the Norwegian blues will surely be all over this one. Plus some non-City supporting Norwegian fans might fancy it as well due to the Haaland factor.

Now showing as sold out on the website

Edit: 2 tickets just appeared!
186 back in block 2 - I knew something had gone on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.